Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Rose Meditation

Baba has it seems a unique method of meditationfor each of His over 100 million devotees. Here is one)http://www.saibaba.wsRose MeditationBy Mata BettyBreathing steadily... With mouth closed, inhale deeply.Hold the breath for a few seconds......Open the mouth and let the breath out slowly in little puffs.Repeat four or five times.Breathing steadily.......As you breathe in, mentally say,"Be still and know I am Light, Light, Light."Exhale, mentally saying:"I am Light, I am God."With every breath, you are more relaxed.Mentally say, three times: "I now go within."Breathing steadily.......Relax your body and mind.Mentally say, three times:"I am the Light of Love. I am Love, Love, Love."Breathing steadily......Breathe in the light of Love.Now bring the light of Love from your heart, andRelease the light of Love to a point between the eyes.Keeping the attention on the point between the eyes,Visualise a heart inside a roseAnd the light of Love beaming forth from the heart inside you.Merge this vision inside and around you, and mentally say:I am Love, Love, Love.I am Peace, Peace, Peace.Nothing can disturb me.I am Existence.I am Consciousness.I am the light of Love.Grief and anxiety can never affect me.Fear can never enter me.I am ever content.I am one with all creation.I am one with all beings.Breathing steadily......Soak and absorb the light of Love into your consciousness.Mentally say,"This light within me is a milky white oceanOf Purity, Love, Truth and Wisdom."Let the ocean of light stream forth, out and around you,Knowing this ocean of Love can never, ever, run dry.Visualise the World as a round globe, and send the beautiful light ofloveOut to heal the World, like rivulets of icing on a cake.Send the light of Love out to heal family.Send the goodwill to all mankind.Know that love for all starts within you- from the heartWhich is sitting in a beautiful rose.Surrounded by the brilliant light of Love.Visualise yourself inside the light inside your heart.Now visualise yourself as pure light, vibrating energy, andMentally say,All my thoughts, words and deeds today, I send from my heart of love.I am Love, Love, LoveI am God, God, God.I am Peace, Peace, Peace.Body and soul, I am Peace, Peace, Peace.Body and soul, I am Love, Love, Love.Feel the love energy pouring forth,Radiating from you, surrounding you, and mentally say:I am the Light and Love of my soul.This beautiful Light of Love will always be within me,Embracing me, radiating from me.As you work throughout the day, take your mind backTo the inner peace and tranquility of your silent sitting.Remember what you experienced so that you will knowThe Love within you,The Light within you,The God within you,More and more.Before you move, bow your headTo the Light, to the LoveTo the God within you.Sit quietly and know that through your comtemplation,You can uplift humanity today,And You can transfrom your consciousnessTo reflect the Love and Grace of God,Sincerely, in unconditional, limitless, Divine Love.After you have finished, just be still. When you finallyfeel like moving, move slowly and gently.ENDSource: Book The Universal Heart, by Mata Betty, page 38.Sri Sathya Sai Baba posing with Mata BettyMata BettyNew Zealand Sai devotee, before even going over to India for thefirst time, Mata Betty and her late husband were graced with avision of Sai Baba appearing physically in their New Zealand home,speaking to them and answering their questions. Mata Betty has beento India dozens of times and has had scores of interviews with SaiBaba. Once in an interview room, Sai Baba called her "My New ZealandMinister". Mata Betty is a name given by Sai Baba to her. Herpassport name is Mdm E. Poyzer. Wheel-chaired for a long time, untilSai Baba said "Walk" and there she had her first walk. Mata Bettyhas written many books about Swami and his teachings, two of whichpublished by the Prasanthi Nilayam Trust.Books by Mata Betty:- The Universal Heart- Sathya Sai Baba and Universal Revelations- Sathya Sai and the Universal Reality of Mankind- Man's Journey to Love and Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home